Riau Karir (Duri) - As a Global Company in the Oil and Gas Service Industry, Halliburton delivers Expertise, Service, Speed and New Technology leading the world in Integrated Energy Services, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance.
To support our operations in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified candidates for the following position :
Downhole Tool Shop Supervisor Sperry Drilling
- Under broad direction, organizes and coordinates the activities involved in maintaining and repairing down-hole, electronic, and surface equipment. Insure that the Product Service Lines (PSL's) service line equipment is maintained according to Global Maintenance Standards.
- Advises employee of proper operation and maintenance of equipment, trains new technicians, and further develops the skill of current workers.
- Monitors down-hole equipment operation and ensures that maintenance and safety procedures are followed.
- Orders and maintains an adequate inventory of parts and supplies to ensure timely maintenance.
- Promote safety, quality improvement process awareness, and teamwork. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through diploma degree in engineering
- A minimum of 10 years related experience/position in which 3 years must be in supervisory/ managerial level
- Experience in SAP is required.
- Specialized training in equipment maintenance through knowledge of field services and/or Drilling shop repair functions is required.
- Proven English and leadership skill with the experience of handling a large number of team member
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending updated CV to:
no later than 24 June 2013. Only shortlisted applicants are invited to interview. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality